* * * Werefer 2 is out! Take a look now at http://codecanyon.net/item/werefer-2-website-referrer-tracker/563205 * * *
Werefer is an application that can fit anyone and be integrated into just about any website. The method behind Werefer is to allow for your to place a query string on the end of your websites URL where you integrated Werefer into and track the hits.
For example, you comment on a lot of blogs and would like to know if anyone click on your website from those blogs. You would simple add and instantly track the hits on that referrer.
- Ad campaign tracker
- Link tracking
- What ever your imagination thinks of…
Features and assets
- Clean UI
- Simple clear to understand commented PHP
- Super easy to install
- Extensive help document
- Quick start guide, if your in a rush
- Admin can restrict referrers being added by just anyone, and which referrers get logged
- Easy integration, two lines of code
- and more…
- PHP 5 (uses mysqli)
March 11, 2011 – Version 1.1.1 released.
October 23, 2010 – Version with an HTML bug fix got approved. (this bug)
June 30, 2010 – Version 1.1 is approved!
June 30, 2010 – I have decided since I do not have any projects what I am working on currently that I would see about updating Werefer, to make it more awesome than ever.
Nothing beats trying it out for yourself:
- Admin panel: http://spotdex.com/demo/werefer – Login credentials username: admin / password: admin
- Test page: http://spotdex.com/demo/werefer/test.php
- Mock installation page: http://spotdex.com/demo/werefer/install.php